Specifically designed to help existing customers migrate to our latest, real-time software application, FuelHub™.
We are always on the lookout for ways to improve our product offering and make things easier for you. That is why we have invested our resources into developing the ApolloR2, a low-cost upgrade to your existing fuel management system.
- Fast, affordable upgrade
- Designed to minimise downtime
- Results in real-time
- Robust build quality
- Real-time enabled*
- Choice of modem, 4G or IP connectivity
- Robust Construction
- Pulse and serial interface
- Controls 1 – 4 pumps
- Real-time fuel management
- Cost centre and custom vehicle grouping
- Web-based, password protected, and supports multiple concurrent users
- Re-order and low-level stock warnings
How does it work?
Through a simple door swap, we can transform your current Optima PC or Apollo PC into a fully functional upgraded system, with an inbuilt access reader, full alphanumeric keypad and Apollo 2™ electronics – effectively allowing it to work in real-time with FuelHub™.
The current power supply and mains connections are retained, and the new doorframe simply plugs into the existing housing. The upgrade is carried out quickly to ensure a minimised downtime.
Each transaction typically consists of:
- Quantity (L)
- Vehicle ID
Optional data that can be recorded:
- Driver ID
- Mileage/hours run
- Additional data such as registrations and fleet number
Benefits of upgrading
- Choice of identification devices: RFID Tag, Magnetic Card and Kisskey™
- Concealed antenna, robust construction and high IP rating
- Compatible with tank gauges to give live stock information*
- 4G or IP connectivity to give fuelling information*
- Front illuminating diagnostics including pump flow, power loss and connection loss.
- QWERTY membrane keypad for data entry
- Modular and self-contained
*When used in conjunction with FuelHub™