From entry level fuel management for a single fuel pump, to advanced systems capable of controlling multiple pumps with a range of authorisation options, we cater for all levels of budget, performance and sophistication.
Used in conjunction with Supervisor software, our fuel management systems ensure that granting drivers authorisation to access fuel, tracking fuel dispensed to each vehicle, managing inventories and recording fleet data is as simple as filling up and driving away.
- 24 Hour unattended vehicle refuelling
- MPG Calculation
- Ability to deny access to unauthorised drivers/vehicles
- Records all attempts to use invalid ID
- Eliminates the possibility of diesel being pumped into a petrol vehicle or vice versa
- Works with up to four pumps simultaneously
- Unlimited number of vehicles/drivers
- Data entry enables MPG calculation and driver name to appear automatically in fuel reports
- Keys can be programmed to suit individual fuelling requirements
- Lost or stolen keys can be locked out
- Illuminated display and LED, frontlit for 24/7 use
- Works with one pump
- Up to 50 vehicles/drivers
- Keys can be programmed for maximum fuel quantities
- Odometer readings can be entered directly onto the PC
- MPG can be calculated, together with fuel drawn away from the depot
- Cost efficient entry-level fuel management system
How does it work?
A unique ID in the form of a touch key, PIN, fuel card, wireless 2d scanners, RFID Scanners or an ID entry is used to validate identity and grant access to fuel. Once the ID has been authorised, the system will dispense fuel and record the transaction data. Supervisor software downloads the data to a secure central fuel management database where users can access exactly what they need, depending on individual user configuration.
The fuel management system integrates seamlessly with Supervisor to provide comprehensive reports on the user’s PC, allowing Transport Managers to benefit from both maximum fuel security and the data needed to enhance the performance of the fleet.
Each transaction typically consists of:
- Vehicle ID
- Optional data that can be recorded:
- Driver ID
- Tank stock level (If a tank gauge is fitted to the fuel tank, Supervisor Advanced will retrieve data to show remaining fuel stocks)
- Secure fuel available 24 hours a day
- Tank stock levels with analysis and audit trail
- Supervisor software provides the user with management and audit reports
- 12-month warranty
- Quick and easy operation
- Program keys for maximum fuel quantities
- Offsite fuelling can be included in performance reporting
- Mounts to the pump, wall or integrates with the fuel pump
- Connect to the PC via data line, 3G or LAN