The Sigma 750 fuel management hardware is ideal for stand-alone or smaller networks and can be scaled up for more complex, multi-site operations. It has an established and well-proven design, to secure your on-site fuel dispensers. The Sigma 750 works seamlessly with Timeplan’s web-based Fuel Manager portal to record and report fuelling activity.
- 24 hour unmanned fuelling
- High security RFID vehicle and optional driver tags “SigmaTag”
- Alphanumeric keypad facilitates optional fleet code entries
- Wireless connection option
- Connection to mechanical and basic electronic commercial pumps
How does it work?
The high security read-write tags programmed with vehicle details provide secure access to on-site fuel dispensers. Permitting simultaneous operation of multiple pumps, the transaction information is stored for later wireless upload to a centre web server.
Tags are programmed via desktop unit providing tactile control of authorised vehicles and drivers.
Each transaction typically consists of:
- Fuel Grade
- Vehicle ID
Optional data that can be recorded:
- Driver ID
- Fleet Number / Reference entry
- High security read write tag “Sigma Tag”
- Dual tag mode, providing driver accountability
- 3G Wireless reporting via web browser portal
- Basic tank gauge connection for stock reconciliation
- Range of mounting methods
- Alphanumeric keypad for reference entry